Tour Description & Itinerary
Enjoy a thrilling 35 minute flight over the Nazca Lines, offering a spectacular opportunity to
see 12 of the most famous Nazca Lines, including the hummingbird, dog, hands, astronaut,
tree, spider, whale, lizard, shark and more. We’ll pick you up at your hotel in Nazca, or from
the bus station. You will be transported to Maria Reiche Airport, about 10 minutes away from
downtown Nazca. At the airport, we will assist you with the check-in procedure, such as paying
your airport tax, going through security, and being weighed. Then you can watch a brief
documentary on the discovery of the Nazca Lines. Then we will assist you in getting into your
Cessna 206 airplane.
What’s included in this tour?
- Pickup at your hotel or bus station
- Transfer to the airport
- Video documentary about Nazca Lines
- One seat aboard a Cessna 206 aircraft
- Drop off at your hotel afterwards
What’s not included in this tour?
- Airport tax [$10 USD per person]
Flight departure times
- Several times per hour, from 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Important Information and Recommendations:
- All passengers must bring passports
- Please wear light clothing (t-shirts, shorts, etc)
- Please eat breakfast after your flight
- If your weight is greater than 90 kilos (200 lbs)
- please let us know
Why choose us for this tour ?
- High-quality customer service
- Reputation for honesty and reliability
- Flights are onboard the safest airlines
- Excellent prices